Climate Restoration Technology CoLAB
Saturday, November 16, 2019
10:00am to 5:00pm
Internet Archive, 300 Funston Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94118
We are convening our second one-day collaboration event to encourage cooperation among all the organizations in the Bay Area that are working to reverse global warming and restore our climate.
- Andrew Haddad is a Postdoctoral Fellow in the group of Robert Kostecki at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. His research interests include the water-energy nexus, energy efficient desalination, and valuable ion mining from water.
- Nayeli Maxson Velazquez is the Chief Executive Officer of the Alliance for Community Development, an Oakland-based not-for-profit dedicated to economically empowering local residents, increasing access to capital for underrepresented entrepreneurs and small business owners across the Bay Area.
- Jim Aldridge is a Senior Engineering Manager and entrepreneur working in a variety of fields, including renewable energy generation. He is also a member and mentor at the Clean Tech Open.
- To foster and deepen personal and professional relationships between the leaders of Bay Area carbontech and climate restoration organizations
- To promote communication, collaboration and partnerships between Bay Area carbontech and climate restoration organizations.
- To create a roadmap for Bay Area mobilization, events and activities which aim to raise awareness and support for climate restoration solutions
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org